This bright and colorful pack of 11 Science themed themed rewards stickers for solids liquids and gases which should brighten up your student's day. Great for Google classroom or Seesaw. All original artwork.
This is part of a great value bundle - to learn more click here.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The pack contains the following images:
- I understand that a solid has a fixed shape
- I understand that a solid has a fixed volume
- I understand that a solid is rigid
- I understand that a gas is not rigid
- I understand that a gas has no fixed shape
- I understand that a gas has no fixed volume
- I understand that a liquid has a fixed volume
- I understand that a liquid has no fixed shape
- I understand that liquid is not rigid
- Well done! You understand what a solid, liquid and gas is.
- Well l done! You are beginning to understand what a solid, liquid and gas is.
Why use digital stickers?
1. Digital stickers are a great way to add some familiarity and fun to your teaching. These virtual rewards were created to encourage and motivate students while they are engaging in some form of digital learning. I have used them in distance learning, with Google classroom, Seesaw and have been used to communicate feedback to online students as well as in the classroom. Parents have also given very positive feedback when they see a digital sticker placed on their child’s work.
2. I’m a huge fan of physical stickers and have designed for sticker companies professionally and there is nothing like a fresh sheet of stickers! However, the advantages of digital stickers are that you can use them over and over in your own personal classroom with your students and never worry about running out. They are 300 px by 300 px each so do not take up too much memory on your hard drive so convenient to store.
3. These png files have a transparent background so they look great when inserted onto your digital files. They mimic physical stickers as you can move them around the document.
4. Using digital stickers is a lot easier than it looks and here are some instructions and a link to my Youtube channel which shows an example of using digital stickers with Seesaw. CLICK HERE
5. As you collect different digital stickers it is a good idea to organise them into a digital file or on a digital sticker book on your ipad or tablet. I keep mine in digital folders.
If you enjoyed these stickers, don't forget to click 'follow'!
My Instagram - Kat illustration london and keep up to date with my latest products!
Note: This pack contains digital stickers which are 300 DPI 250 x 250 px png images only as the title stipulates - no physical item is included. All artwork is original. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
***** SEE SAW ***** For use in 'See Saw', after a student sends in their work. you have the option to edit it. Next you will click on the 'camera' icon and add the sticker of your choice from your computer drive or the camera roll on your tablet. Finally you approve it and you're ready to go!
Note: This pack contains digital stickers which are 300 DPI 300px X 300px png images only as the title stipulates - no physical item is included. All artwork is original. These digital stickers are great for Google classroom, Seesaw or Edmodo.
***The Legal Stuff***
All rights reserved, purchase or download of this item entitles the downloader / purchaser the right to use these digital stickers within their own class context. It is for one classroom use only. Duplication / copying / reselling / claiming work as ones own is strictly prohibited without written permission from the author. All clipart is the sole property of Katqat Resources and Kat Illustration London. Commercial credit is required if using with the intent to use my clipart as a part of an educational resources or using as a part of an educational lesson. Credit in the form of one clickable link must be given to Katqat Resources / Kat Illustration London or by linking to my logo.
- All files must be secured. Please ensure to secure my artwork by flattening and password protecting the document. This protects my work and your valued investment. Which is very much appreciated.
- The artwork should be used to enhance your resource and not used for resell or as a stand alone product or item.
- Editable resources are permitted to be created with my artwork but it must include your own original education material, text, content, design elements (eg. borders) and my graphics must be flattened. They may not be used as stand alone graphics or moveable clipart unless they have been sold specifically for this purpose.
- My artwork may not be used on print on demand sales sites such as zazzle or Redbubble or uploaded to free clip art websites. This is strictly prohibited.
By protecting our work, we can continue to do what we love and create more resources to help teachers, parents and above all our students in a our educational community.
Keywords: sticker, digital stickers, seesaw, google, google classroom, rewards for digital learners, seesaw digital rewards, digital stickers, online educational rewards, Online teaching rewards for students, rewarding distance learning, downloadable stickers, virtual stickers, virtual digital rewards, digital math stickers, math stickers, virtual math rewards, virtual stickers, virtual merits, distance learning merits, distance learning rewards, teacher rewards. Halloween digital stickers,