This push pin clipart is perfect for adding to your existing digital paper or note clip art. It is designed to look as if it has already been pushed into the clip board.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 10 color images in .png format
- 1 white image in .png format with grey scale shading to match the colour versions.
If you like this you might also like Journal clip art
Perfect for Presentations and teaching resources
If you would like to look at more digital notepaper click the link here: Notepaper / Journal Bundle and here you can also see links to individual packs.
I appreciate your feedback and your hard work.
***The Legal Stuff***
All rights reserved, purchase or download of this item entitles the downloader / purchaser the right to use these digital stickers within their own class context. It is for one classroom use only. Duplication / copying / reselling / claiming work as ones own is strictly prohibited without written permission from the author. All clipart is the sole property of Katqat Resources and Kat Illustration London. Commercial credit is required if using with the intent to use my clipart as a part of an educational resources or using as a part of an educational lesson. Credit in the form of one clickable link must be given to Katqat Resources / Kat Illustration London or by linking to my logo.
- All files must be secured. Please ensure to secure my artwork by flattening and password protecting the document. This protects my work and your valued investment. Which is very much appreciated.
- The artwork should be used to enhance your resource and not used for resell or as a stand alone product or item.
- Editable resources are permitted to be created with my artwork but it must include your own original education material, text, content, design elements (eg. borders) and my graphics must be flattened. They may not be used as stand alone graphics or moveable clipart unless they have been sold specifically for this purpose.
- My artwork may not be used on print on demand sales sites such as zazzle or Redbubble or uploaded to free clip art websites. This is strictly prohibited.
By protecting our work, we can continue to do what we love and create more resources to help teachers, parents and above all our students in a our educational community.